Heaps of adoration to Jaya for throwing my name out there for this award. The blogger recognition award is this holistic initiative by bloggers to nurture the community and bring the best out of their fellow bloggers.
Story behind this blog :
There’s none, move on.
I’m kidding. This was kind of a migration from tumblr and the why of it is, well, this is what I love. Writing makes me happy, people, sheesh, what more do you want.
Tips & Tricks to get you started :
1 – If you’ve never managed a blog before, check out some guides and tutorials about categorising your posts and putting up an easily accessible front. Don’t miss out on views simply because the reader had to change touchpads to navigate the entirety of your haywire blog.
2 – The easiest way to keep blogging for years to come, is posting stuff that you genuinely like or believe in. Take care of that from the get-go and you’re all set.
These are the people I’d like to pass on this award to :
The Rules :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.